Term break end so fast. I was like wasting my time playing a stupid game, maple, for the whole last week. Well, at least it can help me kill some time. Teck hwee, my frendz is one of the GM of that private server, so if anyone of you want to play that private server, pm me in msn for the link.
Btw, yesterday night,teck hwee finally admit something le. Lols, if I'm not wrong, I think I still have the chatlog of what he said yesterday night.
I hate monday. I only need to go to school from 10am till 12pm, but i need to wait till 530pm for my track and field. Sianz la~~~
Randy oh Randy, did you went out with that girl during holiday? Lols. I guess marc cant wait to gay with you tmr sia. Btw Randy, I think we got enough of your photos to post le. Guys, lets go update
THAT BLOG sometime,
IT IS ROTTING!!!
Watching Stomp The Yard in NP library now. So, See ya.