Walao... I injure my ankle during the track and field training, but I endure the pain and continue sprinting. In the end, my 150m timing sucks. For the past few training, my 100m timing is like becoming worst. What's Wrong With Me? Getting worst only? I wonder when my ankle will recoveras it hurt like **** whenever i try to twist it.
I want to be at the top, achieve the best timing, but it seems impossible for me to do it now. No mood to sprint. BAD mood currently. This feeling sucks. Now the time is about 1.42am. And my ankle still hurt. Can't fall asleep, don't feel sleepy at all. Somemore at 8am, Im going to recieve back my test paper le. Nervous. Engineering Mechanics, this is the only subject that I scare of it failing. Hais...
Helping a friend to ask, 21km marathon anyone? Interested please contact me. Thanks.
BAD MOOD DOESNT MEAN EMO!!!