Today got back my EG1 common test paper. I got 91 out of 100. Sianz la. Should get more than that. I wrote down all the formula at the side and yet i used the wrong one. That cause me 3marks and 5 marks gone for 2 questions... Another 1 mark is deducted because I forgot to put the unit!!!! ARGH!!! MY MARKS!!! If not cant score full marks... NVM. I will try harder next time. Make sure I won't make the same mistake again.
Tmr taking back Engineering Mechanic. I think I will fail this paper. Maybe I can prepare for retest for that paper. Lols.
Today went to track for training despite the injury of my ankle. Well, it got worst. At least my timing is better than monday timing. When I run, I feel like lacking something. Like there is no target for me to run, no motivation at all. Ankle and leg hurts currently. Got time must go see doctor. If not it will get worst, that is what my track friends and senior said.
Well, I had done something real BAD now. Lols. Guilty.... (:
* Randy~ GAY SIAL. Tmr E.MECH see how u can sleep sia. GAY Marc and guang hann is waiting for you.
*Guang hann~ Today i show my blog to my senior sia. A girl. She see your photo straight away sae attach sia. Don be sad, sure got ppl will be ur gf de. if u don mind, take randy first la.lols