DARKNESS WITHIN;
Wednesday, July 2, 2008

This whole week for my class is like damn slack. Monday go sch 2 hrs, Tuesday 4 hrs, Today 2hrs, Thursday 3 hrs (excluding going for Track And Field). This few days feel very restless, don't feel like doing anything. Don't have any motivation to sprint in track, don't have the heart to study also. I wonder why sia?

Today track and field, first time end so early. It end at 2030. Usually will end at 2130 or 2145. Today run 3 sets of 200m. Now then I realised that I sprint faster on the curve track more than the straight track. Lols. Track and Field are going to buy spike shoes. I think I year 2 then buy spike shoes. It seems not much of use to me currenlty.

TO : Randy.
Dont be sad and EMO la. Lols. I remove that gay pic of u le. Haha.

Finding MOTIVATION currently. Help Me find?~ Lols



__________________________________
THE DARKER SIDE OF ME;
-7/02/2008 11:02:00 PM-

DISCLAIMER


WELCOME (:
PLEASE RESPECT WHAT IS BEING BLOGGED
AND ME.


THE DARK SIDE

SinZ [:
Name- SinHung(XinHong).
Age- 17.
Sch- NP.
CCA- Track And Field.
Bdae- 18/01/1991.

THE DARK WISHES


1] PLAY.
2] HAPPINESS.
3] ENJOY LIFE.
4] SLACK.


MUSIC IN DARKNESS


sinz
DARK WHISPERS
DARK LINKS


BenjaminKwa
Brenda
ChowChin
DanielSeoh
Dingee
Everyln
FuCheng
HongChing
HuiFang
Jiahao
Jingjie
JoanneCheng
JunJie
Junqian
Liesl
Sebastian
Shengkang
Shimin
Shuying
Xianqing
Xinlei
Yenteng
Yixin
Youngsing
YvonneLee
YvonneTan
NP T&F
My Friendster
LINK