DARKNESS WITHIN;
Sunday, July 20, 2008

Bz Bz week again... Spammer hav stop spamming sia... Spam more la. Lols.

Monday~~~
Back to long distance running again. Prepare myself for the Nike Human Race, when the rest of the track members are preparing themselves for most important event IVP this year. I'm a short distance sprinter and now training for long distance. Weird huh? Trying to make a decision on which side should I stay in....

Tuesday~~~
Slacking day... ENPS test is so easy. Nth special happen...

Wednesday~~~
Boring day... EG1 test got some qn I forgot the formula and EECAD confirm die, did not get 100% complete. Sianz... After the test, went to library to slack with trackmates and classmates. That school librarian really look like potato sia. Perharps you all should come to NP library to see the walking potato. Haha. Track training, 30 rounds on track which is 12km. I completed last as I sprinted during the first round. Forgot that I'm now in long distance not short distance. My timing for the 12km run was 1hr 06min. I shall try harder to be better. Mind Over Body.

Thursday~~~
Lesson end too early. Slack with Marc then went to NYP to find Joanne to take my thumbdrive back. Marc went to NYP to eat mac. WTH. IT IS SO CHEAP. McSpicy plus upsize cost only $5.25 . How come NP dont have mac sia... After Marc finish eating, we saw JARVIS. Today he didnt went to school as he got driving theory, but we didnt expect each other to see each other at NYP. Lols. After chit-chatting, Joanne and me send Marc to bus stop then we went to took MRT. When we reached CCK station, we saw Miss Quek!!! She didnt change at all. Her look and clothes still the same. I wonder how come Miss Quek took MRT sia. I thought she always take cab or her husband drive her home? At bpp eating subway meal as dinner. Tuna sandwhich. Those people who like to eat tuna are dolphin killers, Joanne you are one of them. Dolphin often get caught along with the tuna and die with them. Saw cheekiat and yongda at bpp again. O lvl coming and they are still slacking at bpp. Haix. Accompany Joanne home, and saw hakim. Wah~ today saw alot of friends...

Friday~~~
Went to track late due to watching a low quality movie, kingdom of heaven, in school. The disc seem to bought from indonesia... The movie is nice but some sence cannot be watch as the quality is too suck. Back to track. Ran 400m for 10times with a minutes of rest in between. Once again, I forgot I'm in long distance. Sprinted at the first 400m, die in the end. Today is WeiSheng birthday. Track and Field members celebrates with him. His face was kena with the cake. Lols. Then he went around to smash cake on other people face. HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEISHENG



__________________________________
THE DARKER SIDE OF ME;
-7/20/2008 09:32:00 AM-

DISCLAIMER


WELCOME (:
PLEASE RESPECT WHAT IS BEING BLOGGED
AND ME.


THE DARK SIDE

SinZ [:
Name- SinHung(XinHong).
Age- 17.
Sch- NP.
CCA- Track And Field.
Bdae- 18/01/1991.

THE DARK WISHES


1] PLAY.
2] HAPPINESS.
3] ENJOY LIFE.
4] SLACK.


MUSIC IN DARKNESS


sinz
DARK WHISPERS
DARK LINKS


BenjaminKwa
Brenda
ChowChin
DanielSeoh
Dingee
Everyln
FuCheng
HongChing
HuiFang
Jiahao
Jingjie
JoanneCheng
JunJie
Junqian
Liesl
Sebastian
Shengkang
Shimin
Shuying
Xianqing
Xinlei
Yenteng
Yixin
Youngsing
YvonneLee
YvonneTan
NP T&F
My Friendster
LINK