Too busy. No time to blog everyday... Maybe going to blog once or twice in a week...
Thursday--- Lesson end at 12pm, but at 5pm got a talk, which I think is a waste of time for us to listen to it as the whole lecture hall is damn noisy and we can hardly heard what the lecturer is talking about. 12pm to 5pm. Me and some of my classmates went to west mall to watch HanCock. This movie is really abit cock as there is some cock up in their story line. But when HanCock fight, that was the best. Best line in the movie
HanCock said '' Call me Asshole again, I'm going to stuff YOUR HEAD into HIS ASS. ''
And he actually did that. Lols
Friday--- Nothing special happened. Didnt go for Track training as I need to make payment for the Nike 10Km run.
Saturday--- Went to Youngsing house in the morning to play MAPLE. Lols. Teck hwee was there too. PLVL himself and Youngsing. After that, we went to watch Get Smart. Haiz... This movie is abit boring...
Sunday--- Just collected my new spec as my old spec is lost and I lost my left eye contact len. Wah~~~ Now then I realise that I spent almost $430 on my new running shoes, havaianas and spec. So..... New Thing New Life???