Well, back to blogging again (((((:
Monday~~~
Celebrate my buddy, young sing's birthday @ kbox with teck hwee. Sing songs from 1pm till 6pm. Lols. We taught teck hwee to sing alot of songs, so next time he cant said '' I dunno how to sing''. After kbox-ing, I rush back for track and field. Due to the traffic jam, I was late. I reached NP @ 1930... Ran 4km in 20mins, then training end. After a while, my coach called me. She want me to go to be thrower!!! Throw shotput!!! The reason for putting me to thrower was, ''I see you run till very stress'' OMG!!! I was damn relax when running... Sianz.... Wednesday go thrower. Good bye to short distance and long distance??? NO WAY MAN!!! PHOTOS FOR K BOX WILL BE UPLOAD SEPERATELY
Tuesday~~~
ENPS ending soon. Song arh. Can go school late ((((:
Today me, kit and marc went to CCK Lot 1 after school. They accompany me to go Lot 1 as I wanted to buy something from there. We had our lunch @ KFC, then back to NP to help track and field to pack goodie bags. (Happy birthday young sing)
Wednesday~~~
EECAD END LE. WOOOooooo ((((: but at the same time also abit sianz. Cos my track training start @ 1730. I wonder what can I do during that free time sia. Today is first time go to field training instead of track training. Training is easier than track training. Cant get used to it yet, need time to adapt. OMG. Thower for shotput only got 3 including me. Lols. Like that I confirm get into IVP le lor. Although I'm a thrower now, I still be a Short/Long Distance runner (((((:
Thursday~~~
Went to game room to play UNO stacker with Jarvis, Marc, Kit, Elvin and Randy. Loser need to take 3 SEXY photos, Take photo with shelina (I dont see any difficulty with that), Say I love you to any teacher. I dare to say I'm pro in playing this, as I confirm let the person sitting on my right side to lose (which is randy). After playing games, went to track to listen to briefing for Project NutZ. Photo of RANDY LOSING UNO STACKER WILL BE POSTED SEPERATELY.
Friday~~~
Today RANDY DO 3 SEXY POSE FOR PHOTO TAKING AND A NORMAL PHOTO TAKING WITH SHELINA. (ELVIN DON ANGRY SIA)Pon ELTECH lab to help out for Project NutZ. Need to go for make up lab nexct friday or next next friday. Recieved a light green T shirt helping out. My job was just to keep people off the track, another words crowd control. GOOD JOB TRI ELITE FOR GETTING THE FIRST AND THIRD PLACE. Staff's result. ECE got 1st, ICT got 2nd and IS got 3rd. Well, the rest I forgot le. After the event, eat buffet for dinner. After dinner, didnt rest at all, Me, jeremie and kit go campus run. GG after the campus run. Kena sore eyes, cough like **** and got flu~~~ Dying sia.... Breathing diffculty too....
Saturday~~~
Luckily the sore eyes, flu and cough is gone in the morning. Noon go meet youngsing. We go to novena square2 to walk. Nothing special. Novena square, Velocity and Novena sqaure is linked together. Not much shop to visit. Went to shaw house to watch hellboy 2 the golden army. Went to far east to buy a long sleeve shirt which cost $50.... Went to plaza to walk walk then went home....
TO RANDY:
LET'S PLAY UNO STACKER AGAIN!!!